• I'm partial to Dell, however, everyone has their own personal opinions. I own 2 Dells nand have never had any serious problems with them that I can't fix myself.
  • I would go with an Alien Ware....if your willing to spend a little money
  • i have a compaq, and it has been through hell and it's still fabulous.
  • One that you've built yourself. If you know what you're doing, you'll have the best rig for half the price. There's no idiots at Dell, HP or Compaq to deal with, the customer service department you get to deal with won't put you on hold, be rude or not be helpful, because it's yourself. It's YOUR specs, not someone else's idea of what a box should be. You know your baby from the guts out. You get to laugh at people that own proprietary systems, because you can use just about any piece of PC hardware out there. They can't. The list is long and I'm not even 1/4 done.
  • The Apple iMac, beautiful, easy to use, fantastic free sortware, very stable, and not as prone to Viruses as PC's. Some people point out that Apple Mac's are more expensive that PC's per se, but in the long-run I feel they are cheaper and you spend more time using It and less time fiddling with It....
  • the iTouch, it has custimize =)
  • Dell, hp and Mac are the best personal computers on the market...
  • If this is between PCs and Macs I can tell your there is a much greater number of PC users who use Macs enough to get used to them then want to switch. Visa versa, not so much. but no matter what platform you use, you can't judge it until you have used it enough to be comfortable with it.
  • probably a desktop
  • Depends what you're looking to do with it. If you're looking for nothing but surfing then go with a Chromebook. If you're looking for power then get one with a dedicated graphics card etc etc.