• As someone who has faced anxiety and suffered from panic attacks, you have to meet it head on, not let it beat you. Go to a counsellor (could be a priest/pastor/rabbi or school counsellor etc) and talk things out. See if there might be a reason for the anxiety, and if you can resolve it by going to the source of it. If you are having panic ATTACKS, I can help you there. I was taught a method of controlling them that is really good- no medication! see my page
  • go see a psychiatrist about it

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy