• They will not take it out of his checks, unless you prove, that he is unwilling to pay. if you live in the USA, You should, go to family services, a file a case, and they will handle getting your child support for you.
  • You can't have his wages garnished until you first prove that he owes child support. That is the purpose of the hearing. If the alleged father was served and he does not show up, a warrant could be issued for his arrest.
  • That is unfair. So the woman doesn't show and nothing happens to her. She should be issued a warrant. Wasting the time of our legal system that is already backed up by people making bad decisions. Know who you are having relations with and use caution.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy