• Get a restraining order :) he won't be able to come near you. BUT you'd need to stay at home all the time :S
  • I don't know if anyone here will have enough legal knowledge to be able to help you. Perhaps the best thing to do would be to consult an attorney. As far as I know, most attorneys will do a one-hour initial consult for free.
  • the answer to your question actually depends on a few things like the state you live in and if there is a pre-nup and what it might say etc... with that said, it is very difficult to remove someone from their place of residence. you have to go through the courts and getting forcing eviction can take a lot of time.
  • If you live in a 50-50 state, where all property is shared by both husband and wife, you cannot force him to leave. half of the house belongs to him. A Restraining Order will not be legal in this situation. Your only recourse is an attorney and divorce court. the court will determine who gets what. Until then, he has just as much a right to live in the house as you do.

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy