• That would depend on what type of injury it was,but I do know how to try to stop the bleeding yes
  • Having worked for 11 years as an Industrial First Aid Attendant, I am quite sure I could handle most types of injuries and even poisoning ... but if it were due to illness, pregnancy/child birth, or something else, then it is just a maybe ... I do carry a cell phone and would call for an ambulance first, then I would do my best to stabilize and control, untill professional help arrived ... I usually carry a small bottle of Dit Da Jow with me, although it is not for use on open wounds, the alcohol in it would make an adequate hand sterilizer just in case the patient had some sort of infectious problem ... I would try to minimize the amount of their blood that came into contact with my skin ... I do NOT usually carry latex gloves, but I do carry a small plastic grocery bag or two that I could use as gloves in an emergency.
  • i might have to call 911 and have them tell me what they wanted me to do