• If he is flying to Canada direct, he will need photo ID. If his journey includes any stop-overs in US with a change of planes, he will need a passport. He and you can be married in Canada, but check out the residency requirements in the province where you live. (Your town clerk who issues licences will know). He can apply for a visitor's visa to stay in Canada temporarily....and he can stay 6 months usually...but not work...that's a different visa, but he can probably get one. He should contact the Canadian Embassy in Mexico for clear rules about all this. Hope this helps a bit!
  • go see your local MP. They can give you all the answers correctly not like here on this open forum.

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy