• "The Best Male Stripper In The World" Yeah, right. : )
  • Means "pretty" from the Scottish word bonnie, which was itself derived from Middle French bon "good". Is a way to describe a fair, good and beautiful girl. A wife, serious girlfriend, or female family member of someone who's in the mafia. This slang was widely adopted from the first highly famous Bonnie, wife of Clyde. And a third one I'm not going to put here due to language! LOL
  • 1. Stephanie A character on the children's television show Lazytown. Popularly used on various YTMND sites in both sexual and non-sexual manners, oogling Stephanie usually elicits complaints of being a peodphile. -That Stephanie site where she's dry humping the ladder is hawt! -Eww, pedo! 2. Stephanie A term used to refer to stereotypical sorority girls. On the weekend, all the college bars are filled with Stephanies
  • Hey girl, youre gonna love this - Sharon - 'an extremely hot asian girl or woman' as in 'see that waitress by the door, she's a total Sharon' (common in regional dialects of Seattle and Atlanta) or Sharon - a word to describe a person who does something very, very,idiotic !! (cheek!!) or Sharon 'to ejaculate'????? I DONT THINK SO GIRLFRIEND HAHA ROFL!!! Where do they get this from????
  • 1. shelby To double-team; to tag team (originally sexual connotation). Also applicable to all other instances of tag-teaming and double teaming. 2. Shelby Someone who loves intimacy. She is very sexual and everyone thinks she is beautiful. There are a few more, but those were the top 2.
  • edward: An unfortunate hairstyle that, until close inspection, closely resembles a toupée. "Look at that edward, do you think that's his real hair, or is it a wig?"
  • 1. Gina A person deriving from the latin meaning 'Great'. This name often crops up in love poems as being the centre of love and is known for its soft sound when spoken. A truly beautiful name. Gina is the love that revolves around my once aching heart
  • http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Jenna Hahaha! Weird. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Jennifer Wow!
  • kiss a fat babys ass isn't defined yet.
  • There were too many to choose from, but this one jumped out at me for some reason: -A ridiculous amount of pubic hair, noticed suddenly and publicly when revealed by such a hairy individual to the dismay of others. One might exclaim, describing the little people lost and roaming about this jungle, "LET ME OUTA HERE!!!" http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Forest Okay, this dictionary is either trying to insult me, or coming on to me, I'm not quite sure which...
  • proud, wicked-smart person. when in reference to a girl, generally synonymous with insanely HOT. This is my favorite one.
  • travieso
  • MINE IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!! First popularized by Betty Jean Perske, who used Lauren Bacall as her stage name. Laurel - Crowned. Generally smart, caring, loyal, intelligent, funny, and hardworking. A bit hardheaded at times. Look at Lauren. She's just got everything going for her. 2. lauren A exclamation of pure beauty and wonder check out luke, he's a real lauren. 3. lauren a beautiful girl whom makes you go crazy . ahhh, look at her , she's such a lauren . . .
  • "machine, sexy, hot and makes girls go crazy" Hahaha, holy shit that's hilarious.
  • john 1356 up, 334 down a person who uses the services of a prostitute Police ran a sting on the newcomer johns at the whorehouse Don't I wish?
  • Jodie The man who steals a soldier's woman while he is overseas. The man who is with another man's woman while he is in prison, at work, etc.... Look at him running home so fast, he must be worried about Jodie. Don't worry man, Jodie's taking good care of her. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Oh yeah. That's me alright, LOL.
  • "deahne isn't defined yet" .. well.. they got that right!
  • is a word to explain one amazing person.the shiz net of all friends. One of the most beautiful and gorgeous people. also one of the kindest. I think I like this site.
  • Oh my god. I LOVE MINE! Well, I could only find one anyway but it's so true. 'The almighty and all evil one of the world!! Fear her!!' Mwahahahahahaha.
  • what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 an outhouse!!!!!!!! c'mon
  • a prince charming
  • My name Megan - called Meggie: Meggie 32 up, 8 down a term which means to be extremely awesome. hey, dude, you're totally meggie! tags: Meggie, cool, awesome, extremely awesome, cool terms by kippyali611 miami Jul 3, 2006 email it. I wonder what 32 up, 8 down means?
  • According to urbandictionary, my name is: 'A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.' 'In early European lore there was a demigod called James who was said to possess unrivaled charm and seductive prowess, in addition to having genitalia of supernatural size.' 8-))
  • oh great.. looks like my name will always be tainted by that crappy Finnish band, The Rasmus
  • 1. drew 551 up, 189 down Generally a smart, caring, intelligent, slightly sarcastic guy whose full name is usually Andrew. Also, very handsome and charming. Ass-hole tendencies are sporatic, but infrequent. Hey, that guy's name must be Drew. That would explain why he's so hot and smart at the same time!