• I'm so glad you asked. I don't know.
      Ask your daughters what they think then.
    • Lilo Avli
      Put down my computer and interact with my family ? What kind of monster do you take me for ? They say "it is the fashion, you old fool, of which you know absolutely nothing, obviously, and 2018. Now stop bothering us and go back to your computer". Smart kids.
      Hmmm .. Yes they are. They get that form their mother ?
    • Lilo Avli
      Either him or their i-phones.
      I understand completely.
    • Lilo Avli
      I'm glad one of us does.
  • I let the idiots who do that worry about it.
      Good point
  • not much
  • Some look poor wearing them. This price they paid why are they willing to pay. Maybe they are smart on other things.
  • It says we would rather throw money away just so we fit in and think we're cool. We also care less if a homeless person has nothing to eat. The times we live in are proof time should start over.
  • One of my ex-boyfriends made an illustrated history of world clothing. There have been many mindless fads, and this is one of them. Once, jeans were very cheap and only worn by laborers. Then, some fashion designers proclaimed they were in style and charged much higher prices for them, of course. That is a scam. Many people mindlessly follow any fads, however silly they may be. Wearing jeans is bad enough, but wearing faded and torn one is he height of absurdity. We see most people are mindless puppets who are easily manipulated vy designers and the media. Once, only very poor people would have worn faded and torn jeans, but now, they are outrageously expensive.
  • Proverbs 10:23 mentions that stupid ones engage in shameful conduct. We are seeing an increase in the level of stupidity as we get deeper into this system of things (2 Tim 3:1-5).
  • Not much for sure!