• According to my Bible it say religion is ministering. My faith says I am going to Heaven because I asked Jesus to be my Lord and Saviour.
    • Rick Myres
      Ha ha ha. Jesus love you.
    • Rick Myres
      That is funny ReiSan is so funny. Lol
    • Nick culloden
      According to the Bible what happens to man when he dies is clearly stated at Psalm 146:4 (margin): ?His breath goes out, he goes back to his ground, in that day his thoughts do perish.?
    • Nick culloden
      According to the Bible what happens to man when he dies is clearly stated at Psalm 146:4 (margin): ?His breath goes out, he goes back to his ground, in that day his thoughts do perish.? For more information on this subject please visit jworg
  • 5-12-2017 My bible says when you die, you're dead. But some of us won't die.
  • If you have Jesus in your heart you will be alive in Heaven with Jesus.
    • Rick Myres
      There is firm evidence in my heart that He does. If Jesus did not exist you would not be alive to say what you did.
  • In the Bible it says man is appointed to die once. Without Jesus comes the second death.
  • The Bible states in Ecclesiastes 9:5 "For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing at all". It is as if one has fallen asleep.
    • Rick Myres
      Amen LizzyP
  • You go to be judged, then prison or Paradise based on your choices in this life. After that is the Millennium and then your eternal destination.
  • Your lifeless body gets buried in the ground or burned to ashes.
      You were missed! Good to see you!
      Hello, my little Linda of lusciousness. How are you today ?
      I'm well today! Thank you! How are you?
      Yes, just about this side of okay, thanks for asking. I have finished work till Monday, so I am beavering away on my computer or watching some garbage on the TV for three days. I would like to get my man-boobs out and point them at the Sun, but because this is England, the clouds are blocking the Sun and I am unable to.
  • If your a believer in Jesus then your soul goes immediately to the future event known as the Rapture because the Judgement follows immediately after the Tribulation - and it's written that, for those born again, after this is the Judgement. It is also written that those who have fallen asleep in the Lord will not be proceeded by those taken in the Rapture event. The believers are reunited with their bodies - which slept in the ground as the soul was transported to the time of reintegration - and are transfigured to the likeness of Christ since our own forms are as filthy rags by comparison. Those who refused Christ in life will have their souls taken to Hell to await the Judgement day - when they'll have the chance to say why they deserve entrance into Heaven without Jesus. They will not be immediately transported to that future Judgement but will have to suffer in Hell while they wait for their court date. They will be aware of the passage of time as they wait and will be able to feel the decomposition of their rotting bodies in their graves as well as the flames the soul itself will be in. The Judgement will begin by God making every knee bow and every tongue confess that Jesus IS LORD to the glory of God the Father. No one at the Judgement will be found worthy of entry into Heaven without Jesus. Hell will then be thrown into the Lake of Fire and so will those who belong there. Satan will be bound alone in a bottomless pit for the next Millenium while the Earth will get the chance to be ruled as it was ment to have been. After the 1,000 years are over Satan is loosed to make one last attempt to deceive those who lived during the reign of Christ. This last rebellion will end evil forever and result in this Earth being destroyed by fire and being replaced with a New Earth that has never seen evil at all. Then Heaven will come to this New Earth where we will live with our Lord forever.
      I can't believe I skipped right over the judgment
      I like skipping, but not as much as I like hopping.
  • you go to either heaven or hell
    • Nick culloden
  • I will pass from death into life with Jesus Christ in the presence of The Father.
  • Life exits the body, the rest is a mystery.
  • I regroup with my fellow Marines in Hell and we take over.
  • According to the Bible and my religious beliefs as a Seventh Day Adventist, you get judged by your deeds. Hebrews 9:27 "And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:" Now, if you are on the right path with God, you will sleep in the grave until the resurrection. (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17) Besides that, if you think you will go to Heaven immediately, it is possible and done by what the Bible proclaims. Read my biblical answer: http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/1531414#a8835530
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Quote: The Bible has numerous unwise contradictions." But not one so-called contradiction have you mentioned.
  • The Bible says:
    • Rick Myres
      I kept trying to thumbs up your answer about the joke but is does not work on that one anymore than other posts don't.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      I gave evj2017 a thumbs up, because it's the thought that counts.
    • Rick Myres
      Was it my joke about Doctor's Advice?
    • Jenny Rizzo
      With so many jokes you tell, I lost track already. lol
  • Turtles. It's turtles. ... All the way down.
  • My body or my ashes will be returned to Mother Earth and become part of her ecosystem.
  • Am not part of a particular Religion. But when you die...haha...you don't die.... The physical body will die and you will move out, traveling in your Spiritual Body..... Karma has everything to do with what happens next.... A face to face with your Karma to understand what must be done to balance it out. Your length of stay in this area has to do with your karma..... And then you are back into another physical body to work off the Karma you have been face to face with..... ...after many lifetimes and Karma is in the present well...that's another story for another question.
  • You go to heaven but I'm pretty sure I won't make it there. Ha.
  • I have no religion, and the most logical idea is that death ends all life functions of all individuals forever. There is no convincing evidence that any form of life after death actually exists.
    • Emperor
      Winter, Spring, Winter, Spring. Winter, Spring..
    • bostjan64
      Hi Golden Blue. That's not how seasons work. Spring goes into "summer," and then summer goes into "autumn." Those are the four seasons that start with winter. In tropical zones, there is no winter, only wet and dry seasons alternating. So maybe you meant to say "wet, dry, wet, dry, wet, dry," but I think that would perhaps be irrelevant to the answer upon which you commented.
  • Virtually everyone considers death to be an unpleasant subject. Most people do not wish to discuss their own death or even thinking about it. On the other hand, they are bombarded by television and movie scenes of people dying in every imaginable way and by stories and images of real deaths featured by the media. To most people, the death of strangers may appear to be a normal aspect of life. Still, when it comes to the death of a loved one or to our own death, there is nothing normal about it. This is because as humans, we have a deep-seated natural desire to live. We also possess a keen sense of time and a perception of eternity. King Solomon wrote that God has "planted eternity in men's hearts" Ecclesiates 3 v 11. Humans not only desire to live indefinitely but also have the potential to remain busy and productive forever. There seems to be no limit to a person’s capacity to learn. It has been said that nothing in nature compares with the human brain when it comes to complexity and resilience. Unlike animals, we have creative minds capable of reasoning and understanding abstract concepts. Scientists have barely scratched the surface when it comes to understanding the potential of the human brain. The Bible compares death to a deep sleep. Jesus, prior to resurrecting Lazarus explained “Lazarus our friend has gone to rest, but I am journeying there to awaken him from sleep.” And Jesus did just that! The Bible says that when he called, “the man [Lazarus] that had been dead came out” from the “memorial tomb”​—fully alive once again!​—John 11:11, 38-44. Man has a natural desire to live continuously. Where would you want to live forever? Would you be satisfied knowing that after death you would keep on living as part of an abstract universal life force, as some religions teach? Would you desire to continue your existence as a different person, with no memories of who you were before dying? Does it appeal to you to come back to life as an animal or a tree? Given the choice, would you really want to live in a world devoid of all human experience and earthly joys? Would you like to live on a paradise earth? No pain, sorrow, worries etc. Everyone united in peace and happiness? So there is no need to have a morbid fear of death, nor worry about eternity of torture in a fiery furnace, or a time of wandering around in a state of non existence. God has a limitless memory and he promises the resurrection of life back here on earth.
    • bostjan64
      But we know that memories are not some indellible things made of spiritual energy. People forget things all of the time. That just doesn't jive with the worldview you are proposing.