• According to my Bible it say religion is ministering. My faith says I am going to Heaven because I asked Jesus to be my Lord and Saviour.
  • 5-12-2017 My bible says when you die, you're dead. But some of us won't die.
  • If you have Jesus in your heart you will be alive in Heaven with Jesus.
  • In the Bible it says man is appointed to die once. Without Jesus comes the second death.
  • The Bible states in Ecclesiastes 9:5 "For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing at all". It is as if one has fallen asleep.
    • Rick
      Amen LizzyP
  • You go to be judged, then prison or Paradise based on your choices in this life. After that is the Millennium and then your eternal destination.
  • Your lifeless body gets buried in the ground or burned to ashes.
      You were missed! Good to see you!
      Hello, my little Linda of lusciousness. How are you today ?
      I'm well today! Thank you! How are you?
      Yes, just about this side of okay, thanks for asking. I have finished work till Monday, so I am beavering away on my computer or watching some garbage on the TV for three days. I would like to get my man-boobs out and point them at the Sun, but because this is England, the clouds are blocking the Sun and I am unable to.
  • If your a believer in Jesus then your soul goes immediately to the future event known as the Rapture because the Judgement follows immediately after the Tribulation - and it's written that, for those born again, after this is the Judgement. It is also written that those who have fallen asleep in the Lord will not be proceeded by those taken in the Rapture event. The believers are reunited with their bodies - which slept in the ground as the soul was transported to the time of reintegration - and are transfigured to the likeness of Christ since our own forms are as filthy rags by comparison. Those who refused Christ in life will have their souls taken to Hell to await the Judgement day - when they'll have the chance to say why they deserve entrance into Heaven without Jesus. They will not be immediately transported to that future Judgement but will have to suffer in Hell while they wait for their court date. They will be aware of the passage of time as they wait and will be able to feel the decomposition of their rotting bodies in their graves as well as the flames the soul itself will be in. The Judgement will begin by God making every knee bow and every tongue confess that Jesus IS LORD to the glory of God the Father. No one at the Judgement will be found worthy of entry into Heaven without Jesus. Hell will then be thrown into the Lake of Fire and so will those who belong there. Satan will be bound alone in a bottomless pit for the next Millenium while the Earth will get the chance to be ruled as it was ment to have been. After the 1,000 years are over Satan is loosed to make one last attempt to deceive those who lived during the reign of Christ. This last rebellion will end evil forever and result in this Earth being destroyed by fire and being replaced with a New Earth that has never seen evil at all. Then Heaven will come to this New Earth where we will live with our Lord forever.
      I can't believe I skipped right over the judgment
      I like skipping, but not as much as I like hopping.
  • This is a great question. I am going to give you two answers both backed by Bible Scriptures. The first is found at Ecclesiastes 9:5, it says, For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing at all, nor do they have any more reward, because all memory of them is forgotten. The second is found at Psalms 146:1-4, and it says:Praise Jah! Let my whole being praise Jehovah. 2 I will praise Jehovah all my life. I will sing praises to my God as long as I live. 3 Do not put your trust in princes Nor in a son of man, who cannot bring salvation. 4 His spirit goes out, he returns to the ground; On that very day his thoughts perish. For more info on this subject and more please visit jwdotorg.
  • you go to either heaven or hell
  • I will pass from death into life with Jesus Christ in the presence of The Father.
  • Life exits the body, the rest is a mystery.
  • I regroup with my fellow Marines in Hell and we take over.