• I'm not sure we honestly can at this point, it'd be such a strategic blunder to lower our weapons per an agreement again & have the other side of do the same again...
  • Sad reality is that you can't. Now that they exist, every day is like Russian Roulette for the apocalypse.
      That's some fear mongering you're promoting there!
    • Black Mystique
      @Bostjan64, Agreed. It's like letting the Genie out of the bottle. How to manage and dispose of all those genies.
  • You're wrong. Nuclear weapons put an end to WWII and kept the Russians at bay during the cold war. Learn your history so you don't have to repeat it.
    • bostjan64
      Which is wrong? The statement that nuclear weapons are destructive and dangerous?
      What other possible meaning could you have construed from this answer? Anyone with sense knows what I'm talking about why are you continuing to troll me? Besides the fact I wasn't talking to you! What's your problem? Why can't you just leave my answers alone?