• What have you done?
    • Jenny Rizzo is brilliant ⭐
      He or she insulted the President. I know people do it all the time. What some Answerbaggers do not understand, there are rules on this site that deals with name-calling, which leads to insults.
  • A lot of us have been in the PB. If you've received a notification from Answerbag saying, "Hold on there slugger," that means you have verbally been throwing hard punches at other members.
    • Count456
      But I didn't say anything offensive-I merely said trump appears to be an id**t to other countries
    • Glambarber
      That doesn't sound like a penalty boxable offense. Are you sure that's all there is?
    • Count456
      I probably used the word "fool" Is it offensive?
    • Jenny Rizzo is brilliant ⭐
      Count456, quote: "I merely said trump appears to be an id**t to other countries" There are Trump supporters on Answerbag who found your remarks offensive. Calling him a fool as well can also stir up his supporters.
    • Jenny Rizzo is brilliant ⭐
      Glambarber, who made you the expert??? I'm the expert here, because I know the Answerbag rules, and I also know the word "idiot" is an insult. Rule #7 to keep Answerbag safe: "You will not post content that: [is hate speech], threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence." http://www.answerbag.com/termsofservice
    • bostjan64
      Not to condone name-calling, but I don't see an objective connection between the use of the term, even if it is directed toward a specific public figure, and the ToS you quoted.
    • Jenny Rizzo is brilliant ⭐
      bostjan64, you can contact Answerbag and tell them how you feel. I don't see why everybody wants to come to me LOL, since I am only going by the rules. So you can't go around and call other AB members idiots or fools. You also can't call the President the same insultive words, because Trump supporters will flag your posts. Then it's up to Answerbag to decide who should be put in the PB.
    • Glambarber
      Jenny, I was just going by what's conventionally acceptable. Words like "idiot" and "fool" are minor insults but they are hardly offensive enough to warrant any sort of penalty. I've seen far worse insults supposedly said in "humour" that aren't remotely funny and really ought to be penalised. It's just a case of getting their priorities right.
    • Jenny Rizzo is brilliant ⭐
      Glambarber, quote: "Words like "idiot" and "fool" are minor insults" Answerbag does not tolerate any type of insults when reported by other members. You wouldn't appreciate if someone called you an idiot or a fool. If you do, then you have no respect for yourself. Whether you care or not, other members do care about hostile behavior.
  • They have a penalty box here?
    • Jenny Rizzo is brilliant ⭐
      Of course. Just as other sites will suspend or delete your account when you break the rules: what did you expect on Answerbag? No holds barred posts and disputes?
    • Glambarber
      Do they suspend people for things they haven't done because they believe someone else's vindictive lies? Is it that type of site?
    • Jenny Rizzo is brilliant ⭐
      The Answerbag administration does read questions, answers and comments when they are brought to their attention. They decide who should be suspended. The best thing to do is go by the rules if you plan to be a longtime member.