• Yes indeed. With so much chaos, hate, violence and conspiracies: He can come at any time soon in the twinkling of an eye. 1 Corinthians 15:51-52 "Behold! I tell you a mystery. We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed."
      Imperishable means you won't die. Incorruptible means you can't be corrupted. They are two different things. And Jenny is right. Its not o.k. to tell others what to believe. In America we are all free to choose what we wish to believe and its o.k. to tell others what you believe but don't try to correct someone else for having a more accurate translation than you do. I'm not going to argue about this. If you continue to tell others their religious beliefs are wrong I will simply flag it and let AB staff decide.
    • Cry me a River
      That means any spirit will do
    • Cry me a River
      Or Park, whichever the case may be. And it’s not nonsense if you think about it.
    • Cry me a River
      And btw, God is right.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Cry me a River, the words imperishable and incorruptible are from different Bible versions. Here are the definitions so you can learn some English: Imperishable: enduring forever - Eternal Life. Incorruptible: not subject to death or decay; everlasting. As you see, what are you arguing about?????????????????????
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Cry me a River, and BTW, I'm right by understanding English.
  • I think Jesus Christ is patient and willing to wait until God decides to send Him back.
    • Cry me a River
      That's not what I asked. Of course he puts his father's will first.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Cry me a River, your grammar is unsightly. The correct sentence is: Of course he puts his father's will first, but that's not what I'm asking.
  • Oops, I answered this question already.
  • He will return at the proper time not a moment too soon or a moment too late. There are still a few things that must take place first such as the tribulation and the antichrist. The time for the antichrist is very very near now. From my study this could occur around 2029 and 2034, the time of the second thousand years of the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus Christ.