• You already know how this is going to work! As soon as they demand people sell their guns back for retail price compensation, those guns will be worth ten times as much. Supply and demand economics - demanding gun buybacks not only threatens supply, but increases demand. And, anyway, there will always be a black market for guns.
      Like how gun sales skyrocketed when Obama took office. That would be Barrack Hussein Obama former POTUS just in case you couldn't figure that one out. And used cars back when they bought back those.
      Not only do gun-buy backs not work, but should the government be in the business of buying items that it thinks that your shouldn't have?
  • I think its a stupid idea. The government needs to execute murderers and terrorists and never give out their names so they get absolutely no recognition. That's why these idiots do it for the attention. They need to quit playing along with the delusion that collecting tools will make a difference.
      There is no accountability anyone, Linda. I remember the days of driving to school with the rifle hanging in the back of my truck, and I'm under 50 years old. Now, no one is at fault for their actions.