• I think it depicts the Holy Spirit, but I don’t really know.
  • Jesus Christ is the one and only Savior of this world. Anyone or anything that tries to even suggest differently is trying to deceive you. I guarantee wood never did anything to save you! "Don’t be afraid of being damned for not knowing the meaning of a vision or figure, if God has not given a revelation or interpretation of the subject.” "Listen to the inspiration and promptings of the Spirit. ...One of the reasons the Lord uses parables and other forms of symbolic imagery is that they can simultaneously reveal and conceal meaning, depending on the spiritual readiness of the hearer." "As we search the scriptures, we have the right to pray for wisdom and inspiration to understand what is meant. We are also entitled to the help of the Spirit when interpreting the figurative language correctly. The Spirit is the great teacher." https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/ensign/1986/10/understanding-scriptural-symbols?lang=eng
    • Emperor
      Help the Spirit?? He is God.