• Ye, I eat meat because I am a meat lover . . . . Oh but now I want to go to Pizza Hut and have me pizza; the meat lovers pizza. 😇
  • Humans are omnivores by design. That being said, I have been on a meat-only diet for about a month or so now. And I feel just fine and lost alot of weight. But I do miss eating a salad every now and then. And bread. And spaghetti. And Pop-Tarts. I never thought I'd say it, but it does get boring eating bacon all the time.
      Congrats on the weight loss! Has it affected your cholesterol, blood pressure or A1C? What about your vitamins?
  • Personally, I do not eat meat. I've been vegetarian for most of my life. I ate it when I was a kid, but I honestly never enjoyed it - I only did it because I had to. I have not seen "What the Health." I actually feel a little queasy when I see meat or when a scrap of it wanders into my food. I know this sounds crazy, but I think it likely has something to do with the fact that my mother was on a vegetarian diet when I was born.
  • Yes, much less than ever. I don't know how to be a healthy vegetarian. When I tried, my hair fell out.
      Bless your heart! Did you find out which vitamin deficiency was causing it?
      https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/vitamin-deficiency
  • Yeah, I eat meat because its good for health/engergy