• I haven't gone to a yard sale since I was a little girl,and even then,I only liked the toys and music equipment,mabe some books if they had some age appropriate ones there.
  • Things that were made by a famous artist I happen to know and be very fond of. : )
  • I decorated my apartment with secondhand stuff. I like to get a bargain.
      That's it for me right there! I hate paying full price!
  • everything!!!
      That's the truth! I even found a sack of styrophome peanuts for sale in the thrift store once!
  • I love going to thrift stores, etc. I look at hard cover books, (I've found so many thru the years!) as well as record albums. Jewelry pieces are big on my list. Purses too but only the "frame" style. I think the style is from the 50s
      We're polar opposites here. If you and I went in I'd probably buy what you left and vice versa.
      We're polar opposites here! It sounds like you'd buy what I left and vice versa!
  • The only thing I'm trying to find at garage sales are old gas cans. I hate the new ones with the stupid safety nozzles. They work like shit. What kind of moron needs a safety nozzle on a gas can?
      The moron that runs the EPA. lol They love stuff that works like shit!
      Some jerk burned himself when he was smoking and filling up his mower and spilled it everywhere. Then instead of realizing he's an idiot, he blamed someone else and now we all suffer the stupid safety nozzles.
  • everything