• There are people who are worth the time and effort to spend time on, whilst others are boring and self obsessed.
  • Depends on the person. It is very difficult, for me, to invest time in to friends because I have 2 teenagers and 1 pre teen. Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 teaches us that there is a time for every activity under the heavens. Unfortunately, I have a tendency to dedicate too much time to things that I shouldn’t. My goal is to improve on my time management skills.
  • Now I do, but I didn't when I was a single parent with two or three jobs. And yes, I really care about others and I know many at my Church that do as well.
  • Yes, definitely. And it's time well spent when it a person or people that you enjoy and they enjoy you.
  • It is like when you see someone coming to the light you help them, but if light is shown them and they want to remain in darkness why help them?
      For the same reason God causes it to rain on the just and the unjust. For the same reason Jesus died for sinners as well as saints.
  • I feel like most just like to be needed.
  • That's what getting along in this world is all about
  • We are conditioned to believe that focusing on yourself is the ultimate path to mental peace and health. Contrary to the popular preach circulating on social media, when you care for others and be a little empathetic, it goes a long way for your peace of mind.
  • It's complicated, but simple. I tend to offer help to strangers who appear to need it. If it's someone I know, then I've probably helped them before. Any second helping of help is predicated on how helpful the first helping of help helped. LOL
  • People have always been more important to me than things. In our voracious consuming society many hearts are starving for deep human connection.