• Yes. It's called common sense. Something more people should try to get. Unfortunately it's not contagious.
      That's now considered a superpower!
  • Yes, most people in this country have it,, it
    • Amaris
      It?s called ?look at me? syndrome.. ( there iis one cure though, and only one) that is to look to Jesus
      They'd have to get off Facebook and Twitter first.
    • Amaris
      But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
    • Wakko
      Nah, just a touch of the flu and diarrhea. :P
    • Wakko
      Sorry, I put my answer in the wrong place. -__-
      Hey, Look at Me, I change my name every day: You can edit your answer by clicking the orange box with the pencil in it then save it with the red save box.
  • not that i know of
      No degenerative joint disease? Arthritis? What caused you to need knee replacement?
  • I'm not sure if that's what you'd call it, but my kidneys were permanently damaged when I was a kid. The older I get, the more it affects my overall health.
      I think that would be called Chronic kidney disease. My mom said my grandfather died of renal failure. But he had had several strokes first. Do you qualify to be put on the donor list?
    • bostjan64
      They don't think it's that serious, and my doctor doesn't think it's progressing, but I've only seen her for a year and a half. I'm on supplements, though, because everything just kind of goes right through me.
  • After watching What the Health I'm not sure the information I have been given is true. And some incurable diseases are chronic or terminal and others are usually just annoyances, like eczema. DJD (degenerative joint disease) which is the new name for what they used to call my arthritis, while not terminal, complications from it considerably reduce the life span. And its not just an ache. I know someone that lost 3" of bone below her knee before she had to have it replaced. It is crippling. But it'll probably be my heart or lung diseases that kill me. But you never know I could be hit by a meteor tomorrow.