• Yes I have about 300 pounds of pennies mostly rolled by date. I have been saving pennies since 1974
  • No. I saved the 'new' quarters when they first came out, (I wanted to give a complete set to each of my progeny) but I lost everything I had worked for all my life when I got sick and lost my home so I no longer place my heart on things. Its far better to give something away (I give what change I have to charity) than have it taken from you. Besides it's less for someone else to have to go through when I die, and you can't take it with you. An old penny is a wheat penny, discontinued in 1958. Or anything older. https://blog.ha.com/2014/02/those-old-wheat-cents-in-your-dresser-might-be-worth-a-fortune/ Or at least two cents...
  • no, i just use a debit card
  • Only if they're rare. Pennies are widely considered to be some of the most useless coins available. Most pennies are worth just one cent, but rare pennies are extremely valuable.
  • One penny from the WW2 era is worth 1.7 million dollars.
  • No. The pennies twins are no more. I didn't save them.
    • Koala 987
      What are you talking about?