• Invite them in for dinner. Did you know many spiders spin webs because they can't see well enough to hunt? And they don't have brains big enough to become little spider optometrists - not to mention the lack of opposable thumbs to make the glasses for eight eyes! And to top it off they don't have ears or a nose to perch the little spider glasses on!! Poor things! I'd let them use my internet but I don't think they can see it!! Maybe I should start a go fund me account to buy contacts for my formerly homeless spiders! lol
    • Boola Boo
      You are a true animal lover, Yay for you.
  • Kill them. I'm higher on the food chain.
  • Take them outside where they ay least have food to eat. There is a bigggg Fattt spider weaving a web outside. I just hope no one knocks him down. I love to watch them in their natural habitat.
  • To keep spiders, ants, and roaches out of your home take several jar lids about 3" diameter. Fill level with borax. Make a circular opening in the borax then put about a half teaspoon of honey in the middle of the opening smoothing the borax up to the edge of the honey. Place these "baits" in several places in your home, at least one in each room. I have had no spiders, ants, or roaches in my home since.
  • Put them a little plastic container and relocate them to the back yard...
  • theyre dead if i see thenn