• Mom said I nearly died of pneumonia as a baby (I had it at 10 mos and again at 22 mos old), but I don't remember it. I was in an abusive relationship for a while. Thought that's probably how I'd die at one point, but I escaped. After the fall of '09 I got sick and depressed and came close to ending it when I was in a homeless shelter.
    • Linda Legion
      Oh hell Linda, that's awfully sad. You seem like you're in a better place now. I hope so anyway.
  • Yes, I fell 12 feet hitting my head on the safety roll cage on a fork lift fracturing my skull behind my left ear. I had an out of body experience. The doctors said I turned my brain to jello and had three severe closed head brain injuries.
    • Linda Legion
      Did it knock some sense into you Thinker?Only joking, your brain has recovered well. No lasting side-effects at least.
      Jell-O? Did Bill Cosby show up?
  • Had 3 Humvees blown out from under me while I was overseas.
    • Linda Legion
      What's a Humvee Archie? Whatever they are, you sound like you had a lucky escape. I thought you were in the feds not the army? Where were you when this happened?
      HMMWV (Humvee) High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle - Iraq, 2005. Marine Corps
  • once when i was a kid i got pulled over by a tidal wave and alnnost drowned at the beach