• Beautiful song and the winks were inspired. : )
    • adamakim
      "My priority was to protect what was there originally and add where it ... this teeny little wink at the very end that doesn't really say anything. ... Listen, anything that's about inclusivity and a tribute to Howard is a beautiful thing.
  • I can say I have truly loved a woman in my life. We dated in the 1950's before I went into the Navy. We did not marry and had no contact with her for over 50 years. She married another man and had a great marriage and life. I came across some old photos tucked away of her. I searched the internet and found her address. I sent the photos to her. We have been corresponding since 2001 and have been to see she and her husband twice. I can truly say I have thought of her daily since I went into the Navy and have loved her always. No, I am not trying to get her back but I would do anything she asks and will until my dying breath. I truly love her and always will.
      Did you not love your wives? I'm not sure if I should be happy that you knew true love or sad that you lost it. Is it better to have loved and lost or never to have loved at all? Did you make the choice not to try and get her back because you want her happiness or because you respect the sacred nature of the marriage covenant? How do you think your marriages were affected by the fact that you thought of this other woman every day you were married to these other women and how did they feel about you being in love with someone else?
      In each case of my past wives I did and still do have feelings for them. in each case they left the marriage not me. Yes, I thought of the one love but not to the point of desiring her over my wives. I respect the marriage covenant even more today then I did when I was married. I always knew she did very well in her marriage. I loved her yes, but no longer IN love with her. Today I love ALL people as commanded by the Lord God and Jesus Christ that does not mean I am in a relationship love with anyone, big difference.
  • Let me see - 1, 2, 3, 4, and on and on! ( don't keep a score card like for Golf)
      Are you sure that's love and not just lust? :)
    • Vittorio 'Sam' Manunta-Lowell
      I start with LUST and end them with Perugina KISSES!
  • Oh yes! Loved them so much it hurt. Still do the best way I can. Hoping there's one that will be a "till death do you part" for the rest of my days.
  • not yet and not a guy either
  • No, since I'm a woman. I'm not sapphic.
  • To really love a woman To understand her - you gotta know her deep inside Hear every thought - see every dream Give her wings when she wants to fly Then when you find yourself lying helpless in her arms You know you really love a woman When you love a woman you tell her that she's really wanted When you love a woman you tell her that she's the one Cuz she needs somebody to tell her that it's gonna last forever So tell me have you ever really - really really ever loved a woman? To really love a woman Let her hold you - til you know how she needs to be touched You've gotta breathe her - really taste her Til you can feel her in your blood Then when you can see your unborn children in her eyes You know you really love a woman
  • I like this better. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCJpzpd-8us