• It's called self confidence. You need to get some. Seek professional help.
  • nnaybe you should get a pet to keep you connpany
  • That sounds like anxiety or maybe depression to me. I'd see a counselor, if you can. They can really help with things like that! I know from personal experience.
  • Don't think of it as being alone think of it as private time you can use to accomplish things in your life. You can learn a lot by reading about your interests online. You can join social groups online regarding things or places that interest you. Take advantage of that time. Also ask to see the school counselor. In addition you might want to join some clubs at school or go to the library to break up long stretches of being alone. Get a dog walking job. Or just get outside and walk in nature. Its very calming. And prepare to get a job next year by getting references now from the small jobs you do like babysitting or dog walking. Joining FBLA, FFA, FHA or the present day equivalent would look good on a job application as well. Once you go to work you won't have time to worry about being alone, you'll cherish it!!
  • Talk to your school counselor, parent, or doctor. They will guide you on how to get better at it.
  • Study says Pets helps you improve your Mental Health try petting a dog they make you feel special. https://www.myhealthyclick.com/do-pets-really-improve-your-mental-health/