• Not a secret- air conditioning. But there are also gel packs used for hot and cold compresses you can put in freezer or fridge. Or just a cold beverage can be placed on the back of the neck or forehead helps. Or you could even use something already in the fridge or freezer like a bag of frozen veggies or berries. You can also make a towel or washcloth damp and put it in fridge or freezer- or two so you can rotate them. A fan blowing directly on damp skin works well, also boosts effects of ac. If you don't have ac use someone else's. Restaurant, store, library, church, neighbors... Also don't wear synthetic fibers they don't breathe. Its like wrapping yourself in plastic! Loose fitting cotton is good. Shorts are better than pants, skirts better than shorts and a dress even better. Be careful exposing too much skin in the sun and always use sunscreen. I know it makes you sweat more, but sunburn is hotter! Cool showers are heavenly for you and spraying the roof of your house MAY help depending on the home. That's all I can think of off the top of my head. Stay cool !
    • Jessica-Jane
      Wow !! You are an amazing encyclopedia of keeping cool knowledge !! Thank you for such a thorough and informative answer. Stay cool, too, my intelligent friend !!
  • air conditioning