• He does everything in His time.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Very savvy.
  • If people would do some study and learn some things about the Lord God they might understand a little more. In His time he did do it pretty quickly, God had the Word come to earth as Jesus Christ 5 1/2 days later. To us here on earth that is 5500 years. This is attested to in the book of Adam and Eve. Not readily read by most Christians and others but has been accepted as authentic by a number of Biblical scholars.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Indeed, one day to God is a thousand years to mankind.
  • Ask God... within you all of this time..... Have a conversation...
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      I have my own answer, and it is no different from what is posted above. I am curious to know what others think of this subject. AB is about sharing views, so it is up to us to take reasonable answers into consideration.
  • Why ask AB? Try asking him!
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Isn't AB about asking questions? It is fair to say that not every ABer is as blind as a bat. lol
  • He had to wait until humans built up a big sin debt in their account. Also, who would have nailed him to the cross? Jesus would have whupped Kane's butt, but the might of the Roman Empire?
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Very wise answer.
      Not true, The Lord God does not keep a tally sheet. Jesus was nailed to the cross for the forgiveness of our sin not sins. Adam and Eve created the original sin, the sin of disobedience. They ate of the fruit of the forbidden tree of good and evil the only command at the time. The sin Jesus was put to the cross was the sin of disobedience. Every sin committed is a sin of disobedience to the Lord God's requirement and Jesus Christs law of Love. Think about it.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Thinker, I agree with your original answer, but to your comment: what Bella is really saying is that who was Jesus going to die for, just Adam and Eve and their early descendants? Was Cain supposed to nail Jesus to the cross? Or maybe Seth? This is exactly what I had in mind. I did not bother answering my own question to see what others had to say.
      I have read your comment here as well as Bella's several times and cannot come up with an answer for you. Jesus went to the cross to save us all from sin for those who believe or not. Who did the actual nailing is not important. What is important that He was the sacrificial Lamb. All sin from Adam forward required a blood sacrifice for forgiveness. Jesus put an end to the blood sacrifice as we whom believe once for all. We are as Adam and Eve were before the fall.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Thinker, you made it clear in your original answer in regards to creation. My question is based on what God skeptics consider a contradiction, and it is a believers duty to correct the skeptics. Quote: "Jesus went to the cross to save us all from sin for those who believe or not." Exactly, although in the times of Adam and Eve, the call was too early. Which is why the Old Testament had a schoolmaster for the remission of sins.
  • not sure,maybe you need to ask god that question
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Actually, I was inspired to ask this question to see if there were any rational thinkers on AB. Go read other people's answers so you can see for yourself that people do think before answering. I'll give you a thumbs up as usual for stopping by. lol
  • He was doing the washing up.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      The story did manage to sneak past our editors.
    • we are dough 68
      It was wearing rubber soled sneakers.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Maybe a Size 9 like me or bigger.
    • we are dough 68
      Why are your feet SO big ?
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      I'm 5'7" in height, and 6'0" feet tall in 5" inch heels.