• God's protection is all they need.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Jehovah keeps a watch on them from their tower. :)
  • maybe they just dont go to that house if they see a dog there
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      What if it's a Chihuahua dog?
  • Maybe these dogs wont get involved. They want to be free from consequences.
  • That reminds me of December 2016 when I was attacked by two large dogs as I was about to get into my truck and it turned out to be a blessing too. I was having a lot of abdominal pain before the attack and then that revealed I had a hernia and then had to get it repaired.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      We definitely hope the Jehovah's Witness do not have to go through your experience, just to receive a blessing.
    • Rick
      I hope nobody else has to go through all that physical stress or even the mental stress. I was so afraid I was going to fall down and I KNOW what dogs do. :)
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      At least you don't go around and knock on door-to-door, so cheers. :D
    • Rick
      It was December I had the surgery. Nov was the attack. At least they do not get loose now.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      That's because there is nothing better than "home sweet home" in regards to door knocking. lol
  • Hmm! What god do they pray to?
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      They pray to some Jehovah.
  • theyre probably just more careful
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Aggressive dogs have a way of stalking their victims. Heck, even turkeys are getting a part of it. LMAO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MjgQiYyApo
  • We often pray to Jehovah to shut the mouths of beasts. (Daniel 6:21, 22) Daniel immediately said to the king:
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Just in case some of the Jehovah's Witness do not have faith as small as a mustard seed, the second option will be to bring some Kibbles 'n Bits.
  • Hit them with a rolled up watchtower magazine.
  • Stun guns?