• No. All the porn viewings in my history would be way too embarrassing, and no, I would miss my porn too much, to ever give it up.
  • How is that pertinent to anything?
      How is your answer pertinent to anything it didn't even answer the question. But I do love you being so generous with your useless answers so I can collect all these useless points you give me every time you don't answer my questions and put them back at the front of the questions list so others will see it and give me even more worthless points! You're so generous with your useless answers! And they make you look so SMART! You must be so very pleased with your contributions here! How did we ever manage without you? !
  • anyone can check my history not a problem
  • You might be surprised at how much of your browsing history is already being followed without your knowledge. Facebook and others are notorious for it. They sell the info to advertisers, who will then customize the advertising to what you are going to see on the different sites you visit.. I don't want to give up the internet for one month, let alone twelve.
      I know they do. I don't care. It does help me see more of what interests me and less of what doesn't. And almost all sites do that unless you block cookies and if you do that you limit your ability to experience the full effect of curling into that internet tube and riding that wave all the way to completion!
      Have you been drinking "Shirley Temples" again ? I use some really heavy duty ad blockers and I don't see any ads at all.