• Could be. Consult the Stars.
    • Rick Myres
      Which stars? Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, Kurt Cobain, or maybe James Dean? Lol
      Wouldn't it be easier to consult with the live ones... or not?
  • I duct tape a bunch of waffles together and use them as a Yoga mat
      Lol
    • Anonymous
      There is an enormous flashing advertisement in the middle of this page.
      Is your pop up blocker not working? I don't see the ad, but I don't use a blocker either.
  • Don't both use the same batter? but pancakes are a bit soft and thicker Waffles are a bit thinner in the valleys and peaks and get cooked a little crisper so how do you like your batter? haha
      I know I've made a pancake at least once in the 7 years I've been living here. I don't remember where I got the batter recipe, all I remember is I put the pecans in the pan first to brown them a little before pouring the batter. And the last time I made a waffle was probably back in the 90's when I worked at Waffle House.
  • I checked 3 sites and all 3 said something different. One said there is more sugar in waffles. One said there is more flour. One said there is one more egg and more oil. Google it yourself.
      I use more eggs in waffles, less sugar in either.
  • This question still makes me smile under my Iron Mask.
  • Now that you mentioned it . Plus reading the replies below I 'd say yes Waffles are pancakes ribbed for your pleasure. I prefer pancakes because I just love how the syrups get into the nooks and crannies. YUMMMMMSSSS!!!
      Are you kidding me?!!! That's the whole purpose of the waffle 'dimples' to hold the syrup and keep it from running off the top!
  • Waffle House is awesome. Food of the Gods.
      I used to work there.
  • No more than "pickup trucks" are cars on steroids. Waffles are made with flour, whole milk, whole egg, baking powder, salt, vanilla extract and veg oil . Pancakes are made with flour, skimmed milk and shortening, egg white, sugar and baking powder. Unless Americans have disfigured both recipies.
      No, 'Grasshoppa' Hummer's are cars on steroids! And Americans make pancakes and waffles however they darn well please because we're Americans and we don't have to follow any other SECOND BEST AT BEST country or member thereof telling us what what we can and can't do! If I want to make pancakes and waffles out of leftover biscuit dough or bread dough or even hide my grandson's spinach in it, freeze it, put it in and pop it out of a toaster and call it an EGGO I can if I want! Its called American ingenuity and its what inspired the industrial revolution and the guidance system that took us to the moon that NO ONE ELSE was able to achieve at that time that brought this country out of the mire of disease and oppression and raised the standard of living beyond anything ever known in the history of the world! Thank you my friend for inspiring me to vent by continually insulting America and Americans without merit and showing us your disgusting blatant jealousy bourn prejudice to show us how ugly it is and inspire the rest of us to never be like that.
      They sell spinach Eggos? Here I thought peas stuffed inside French fries was weird. https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/16xZsYnhh_Se-RO5snpW2vRCrPoWlFg2lFNnADjwPR7b2t2Tr6BVdz-zQ2LuGDq8BgOFcDEoAWMQIEMoh2pc8_VERS5x1OhwQ0IqKhmLvzXa=s0-d
    • bostjan64
      In the USA, we have freedom of breakfast. It's something no other nation in the world has. If any grown adult here wants to eat steak and ice cream for breakfast, no one can stop them.
  • hahah! Now that is really cute. I hadn't heard that one before.
  • i think so
  • I'm rather particular to the blue ones. xD
  • No. don't be silly. That's like saying rubbing alcohol is really just very strong booze, Waffle recipes are different from pancake recipes. Just because you can make it in a waffle iron, doesn't mean you've now got yourself a waffle.
    • bostjan64
      Waffle (verb, intransitive): to speak or write, especially at great length, without saying anything important or useful.