• Wait until you don't have it anymore and then answer that.
      I've been there a time or two. One of the reasons I'm thankful I have it!
    • Hardcore Conservative
      "The deliberations of the Constitutional Convention of 1787 were held in strict secrecy. Consequently, anxious citizens gathered outside Independence Hall when the proceedings ended in order to learn what had been produced behind closed doors. The answer was provided immediately. A Mrs. Powel of Philadelphia asked Benjamin Franklin, 'Well, Doctor, what have we got, a republic or a monarchy?' With no hesitation whatsoever, Franklin responded, 'A republic, madam, if you can keep it.'" - Benjamin Franklin
  • There is no such thing as either. You have freedom only within the confines of law, otherwise you're an outlaw and hunted down to be jailed or killed. Liberty is an ephemeral concept. Used by the tyrant to cajole and fool the weak minded consumer into accepting enslavement by another name.
      It must really suck if you actually believe that!
  • I have freedom in the Lord God and liberty to do those things He has made no law against. Where there is no law there is no condemnation. Just be sure it is not a law made by man trying to claim it is from the Lord God, This is what the Pharisees did and 21st century Pharisees still do.
  • Everything has its limits - people need to know the clear meaning of both!
  • i think everyone should have freedom and liberty