• 7-13-2017 Every family tree has some sap in it.
  • Nuts ? Yes, and assholes too !!
      True! :-(
  • I have a few acorns in mine for sure. Some fall pretty far from the tree! Hey! I think I am talking about me! OPPS!
      I didn't exactly stay close to my birthplace either.
  • There's plenty of nuts.
  • My tree has nuts to crack.
  • The nuts are aching. Should I rub them? The family jewels need polishing...
      I wouldn't suggest doing that in public. If you're caught you may have to register on the sex offender database and some states don't have a procedure for getting off of it... ever.
  • full of them... how does the saying go. some family trees have beautiful leaves, and some have just a bunch of nuts. Remember, it is the nuts that make the tree worth shaking.
      Good to see you again, Natz! Did you ever ride that elephant?
  • nuts is to kind, most dysfunctional family ever,DNA is is scary to even look at however just prove it, 1 cousin who took a test to become a lawyer, she became homeless and to this day has no clue who she is or where she is, the other tried to commit suicide but became a airline stewardess. she lucked out, do I have any chance with genes like this.
      It is a bit frustrating when you realize nut trees never grow anything but nuts! The best we can hope for is to have come from a grafted limb! Oh, maybe it's just time to throw in the towel and embrace our nuttiness! What do you think Fox?
      I have one sister who has post TBI schizophrenia, one committed suicide another suffers from depression and one has so many mental illnesses I probably couldn't even list them all. My mother was also mentally damaged (TBI) it's hard to even know what normal is when you grow up with so much crazy.