• Not anymore. Hopefully I'll be feeling a lot better after a week of antibiotics. I had no idea I was sick I thought it was something else.
      Well I hope you get to feeling better real soon. And once your series of antibiotics are through don't forget to supplement with the natural antibiotics that are in your food for good preventive measure
    • Percussion
      Interesting: Such as?
      Cabbage, honey, onion, garlic, coconut oil, ACV (Apple cider vinegar) colloidal silver, oregano essential oil, tea tree oil, cayenne pepper, olive leaf extract, Ginger, Goldenseal, echinacea, grapefruit seed extract, and pascalite for topical use.
  • I know! I know! I know! Because my git-up-and-go ran away trying to catch up with the earth traveling around the sun and hasn't come back yet! If you see it anywhere please tell it to come home!!!
      if it doesn't have your name on it I may try and claim it for my own! LOL
  • Nope. I'm not worn out as I ensure I get proper rest and breaks throughout the day,
  • its probably for the reason you just described
  • Yes stress and anxiety. Love the backdrop to this question she doesn't look worn out!
      it's nice. She looks peaceful.
  • My fit bit has failed me.
      Lol! http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/09/20/494631423/weight-loss-on-your-wrist-fitness-trackers-may-not-help
    • Percussion
      lol darn
  • Probably overdid useless things!
  • If we weren't, mattress manufacturers would have a hard time.
  • not really, i just figure its cause its the end of the day
      Yeah, there's no doubt about that.
      I've said it before ... it sucks to be you. The DT's are a bastard to get through but I know you can do it.
  • When you think about the speed the world spins at, it's a good thing we have gravity ...or we would be flying off into space at a blinding speeds like bullets out of a machine gun.
      You are a silly one, aren't you !!
  • No,I know the reason.
  • probably cause its the end of the day