• Yes, a terrifying memory. It was 1979, when I was 11, in the junior school playground, with Sharon Hodgkiss, up against a wall, she ambushed me and it felt like I was being sucked into a Black Hole by a poisonous snake that was angry and intent on breathing fire into my soul whilst eating me whole.
      Lol
      Go to sleep, Linda. Any luck in tracking down your old navy buddies ?
      I miss you man! I've been up over 35 hours again I signed up on that Navy buddies thing I saw Mo's post but I haven't actually gotten in touch with anyone yet.
  • Hell no !! That's tooo far back to remember. That being said ... I do remember the night I first had sex (virginity gone ) ... She was a beautiful girl. I cried at her funeral two years ago.
      How old were you?
      At her funeral, or when we lost/gave our virginity to each other ?
      Okay ... we were both 14.
      And , Yes we used a condom .... but it took forever to get it right !! :; )
      Sorry I wasn't notified of this comment yeah how old were you when she passed?
      Two years younger than I am now. Nice try (lol). BTW ..you still have two guesses.
      Lol! I've been up over 35 hours man, I'm beat! You never told me where the guessing is taking place and I don't know what beakers guess was
      Pls answer fast, so we can do this and I can go to bed.
      Ice Man! Where are you?
      Hello? Is anybody out there? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=km8QHSxDc8c
      Peace out man catch you later.
      Are you losing it? I posted the link to our last thread - I guess you didn't go back. On the chance you might see this, pleasant dreams & I'll post it again for you ... http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/3500154
      Yes, I saw when I woke up. And I was not well at the time I was posting here. I guess ed 62 and would like a higher or lower.
      Much higher.
      Boom-lacka-lacka .... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fQvlN8Aizw
      I only just saw this! Were you wanting to take my guess higher? Or were you trying to light a fire!
  • Of course, I do. I read that most everybody remembers that event. I was 15. It felt nice. A 16 year old boy I knew from school, and I liked him.
      Aww! That's sweet Karin! Like Ice man I don't remember my first kiss. I think I remember my mother saying it was some kid named Johnny. But that was farther back than I can remember. Before school.
    • Whitehair
      That was about the same time when my hubby stepped into my life. It took us both 1 full year to have our first kiss. We more than made up for it later..............
  • Yes. It was September 15, 2015.
      How old were you? Who was it with?
  • Yes It's 7th august 2012
      How old were you? Who was it with?
  • Yes, it was a girl I had met while home from a private school. We went to the movies. She said she counted how many times we kissed. Later on a double date with a friend we were at the drive in movie. I had heard about French kissing and got brave enough to try it. When I put my tongue in her mouth she bit down with her teeth and wouldn't turn loose until I promised to never try French kissing her again. I never did. We quit dating about two months later. I wonder where she is today...she would be in her 70s now.
  • I was 11 and we were all on a cruise. His name was Dustin Mullens.
  • We haven't had it yet. It will be in private not infront of a bunch of people
  • Yep. I was in my mid-teens. It was exciting.
  • Yes I remember It.
      How old were you? Who was it with?
  • I'll never forget my first kiss. I was about 14, on the way home sitting in the back of a school bus. A young boy just reached over and kissed me. I hope he learned how to kiss since then. It was sloppy and wet. Even at 14 I knew that's not how it's done. Nevertheless, I'll never forget it.