• 9-16-2017 Why is it that a person will laugh at the idea of a God and then accept "dark energy" as the finest science?
      I have yet to hear a good explanation of dark energy. But then again, Einstein called entanglement "spooky action at a distance" in 1930, but the paradox was explained by John Bell in 1964, and just recently demonstrated. There's still time for further research.
  • It is fueling a lot of thoughts which will eventually fuel space exploration.
  • i have no idea
  • Erm... That's not how it works. Linda
      Prove it!
  • In a few years the problems right here on Earth will take all our attention and energy. Like dominos, one by one things are beginning to break down which will affect the next and then the next. We will get to a point of no return and space will fall by the wayside. In my opinion.
      Space travel will increase now that its being handled by the private sector instead of the government. And I evidently have more faith in the human race than you do! I'm fairly certain our children will solve the challenges that face them before the entire human race is annihilated.
  • I'm full of, I mean I have plenty of dark matter to donate to the cause. xD
      Lol, I said dark energy, not methane!