• Boxers that hold on, not the baggy type.
  • Briefs one size up then flip the elastic over the material. (More comfortable)
  • They ain't Heines for sure!
      Is that supposed to say Hanes? Heinz? Hiney? lol
  • Boxer briefs are the hottest on guys.
      To me it doesn't matter so much what they're wearing. It's more about the reveal. What about you, Jess? You didn't answer for yourself!
  • just panties
  • Commando for many many years, almost half my life.
  • Briefs, low riding in a variety of colors
  • Saggy briefs so my snake can slither freely, yet no skid marks on my pants when accidents happen. :P
  • Briefs. I've worn boxers and boxer briefs over the years but went back to regular whitey tighties a few years ago.
  • I have both boxers and briefs. You?
      Granny panties. Jk. I have underwear, I just don't usually wear them unless necessary. When I'm in a relationship I let him pick, he usually enjoys them more than I do.
    • Anonymous
      Lol granny panties, I guess I shouldn't laugh as I have tighty whities. My wife buys my underwear and she wears what id call granny panties so I guess that's why she buys me tighty whities
      When I was in the Navy I wore teddies under my uniform because the uniform made me feel a little butch after a while and I wanted to feel more feminine underneath. Get whatever underwear you want. Get what makes you fell good!