• Not me
  • Yup. Actually, it was because of my gf. She thinks that tighty whities are sexy, is okay with boxers and cordially loathes boxerbriefs, which she calls a man's long legged panty girdle. Actually, though, thanks to my gf I have what I call the world's largest underwear collection. A bit of everything, including thongs! I typically wear the boxerbriefs in the colder months - andsince my gf knows how much I hate cold weather, she tolerates it. Otherwise, though, tighty whities - or maybe some color variant of the same. It keeps my gf happy, and I don't mind. Besides, what gf wants, gf gets.
  • Boxers are loose and made of light weight fabric. I find that on hot days they bunch up and are very uncomfortable. Boxer briefs, as far as I'm concerned, were a godsend and if I ever switch, it will have to be for something much better than regular boxers.