• Sorry if I seem to be following you. There aren't too many fun Q's to answer and you're asking the more interesting ones right now. I promise I'm not stalking you...............To answer the question : Thick crust. I've always hated the thin New York style.
      Well if I slow down, look over my shoulder, and bat my eyelashes at you, then will you stalk me? Lol
    • Anoname
      Mr Big says hello again.
      :D.
      Dang! I almost forgot to ask you what toppings?
    • Anoname
      Simple eater - prefer just cheese but will also eat with ONE topping of either pepperoni, canadian bacon (aka ham), or hamburger.
      I dunno why thin crust is credited as "New York" style, when every neighborhood pizzeria in New York made a chewy thick crust you could fold in half without it drooping. anyhow, preferred toppings are pepperoni or half black olives half spinach/broccoli.
      Thank you, Anoname. Mushroom, its called New York style because it originated in New York City in the early 1900s, unconventional toppings. I like that.
      BTW, Chicago is not the same as "pizza" in my book. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but it's a whole 'nother thing entirely. If I just want to fill up, I'd rather get a square (Sicilian).
      Square pizza reminds me of school lunch cafeteria food. I know some places do make good square pizza. I've worked at 4 different pizza places with 3 different companies and none of them made square pizza. Now I'm wondering what makes a pizza Sicilian
      I just looked it up. Do you actually eat the anchovies? I can't stand anchovies! I don't even like to pick them off because the salt is still on the pizza!
  • Deep dish, no stuffed crust. I'll usually save the crust for last - if I'm still hungry. I usually order a double mushroom & onion, but when I'm feeling decadent ... I'll go all out and get an "all dressed".
      Again unconventional! Nice! I'm guessing you like yours with beer!
      How did you know ??? : )
      I'm psychic! Lol Psych!
  • Thin Crust organic
      What toppings?
  • thin, sure sounds good right now.
      I had one today. That's why I asked. What toppings?
  • I'll take deep dish or thin crust but leave of the fishy's I mean anchovies. They taste kind of like sardines which I love but way stronger taste and so blasted salty.
      What toppings do you like?
  • I just love the big deep pan with everything on it (except the fishy's.)
      I don't particularly care for the green bell pepper or the green olives either.
  • For the life of me! I can't remember the kind of. . . . Oh wait. . . it just came to me the pizza supreme. With all the toppings.
      I prefer a meat lovers to a supreme but I also like the 4 cheese. I prefer to make my own, but it's easier to buy them.
    • Rick
      Yes it is easier that is why I go to Pizza Hut for mine. I like the meat lovers too. I don't stay with just one flavor. That would be boring and make me boring too. Lol
      I usually get mine from the freezer section at Aldi
  • If by deep dish you mean Chicago style then deep dish, if not then thin.
      what toppings?
    • scubaduba
      I love all kinds of toppings except black olives and anchovies.
  • Deep dish with stuffed crust! Toppings: Extra cheese, bacon, sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms, peppers
  • OMG not deep crust.....if I wanted to eat bread, I'd eat bread.THIN 'N CRISPY pizza crust's the ONLY WAY TO GO..........OK????? LOL :-D
  • Rising crust pizza with only everything on it.
  • I prefer pie pizza or calzone. Pizza alone is just bread with topping for 5 times the price.