• Stuffed peppers and liver & onions. Never did like peppers or onions. Still don't. And tomatoes. I hate tomatoes.
      What about tomato sauce like on pizza or spaghetti or lasagna? I don't like green bell pepper at all. I like the ripe ones.
      No problems with tomato sauce or ketsup. I just hate tomatoes. And with peppers and onions, I actually like my meat cooked with them to get the flavoring. But I won't eat them. And bananas. I like banana anything. Banana cake is heaven. But I won't eat bananas. Weird, I know.
  • ive never been a picky eater, i usually like everything
  • Lima bean soup, Tuna casserole, Peas, Split pea soup
  • I can't think of any...I can count the fingers of one hand the foods I tried that I don't like.
      What are they?
    • Azlotto
      Quail eggs...Cantaloupe...are the only ones I can think of right now.
      I've never had quail eggs, but I don't like cantaloupe! And I don't even want to try balut!
  • lentils ... I can eat the one prepared outside at restaurants but not prepared at home ones ... meat other than chicken (depends on how you prepare it) ..
  • gristly beef liver. We'd chew and chew and chew, tuck whats left of it in my cheek and spit it in the toilet, blaaa....