• When people make you needlessly repeat yourself by saying, "Huh?" when you know damn well they both heard and understood you.
      What do you do when that happens?
      Huh ?
    • Anoname
      Ask which part of.................did they not understand?
      Like was it the 'N' or the 'o' that confused you??
      Huh ?
      What part of huh don't you understand?
      Huh ?
  • One of mine is when people call a water heater a hot water heater. It doesn't heat hot water if the water was hot it wouldn't need to be heated. If you're going to specify it should be called a cold water heater or just a water heater.
      I like my hot water heater.
      So go give it a hug and a kiss
      I am. Right now. With tongues.
      Yum! When was the last time that was washed?
      This morning in the shower. Twice. Once before, once during and once after.
      Are you talking about your tongue or the water heater?
      And between you and the water heater how many tongues do you have?
      6.
      Do you still go to the "ATM machine"? Ever open a can of "tuna fish"? Ever make an "all-time record"? "Add up" the check?
      Lol on all counts!
  • 5-8-2017 Yes, I have a herd of cats that peeve me a lot. They were born in my house, never seen another human. They wouldn't use the sand box, so I put them outside. They won't let me pet them except while they are eating, and they would prefer it if I would set the food down and get lost.
      We had a neighborhood cat that had kittens behind my grandson's dresser. They were pretty wild, too!
  • when people pronounce familiar furmiliar
  • OMG where do I begin?????? ........parents always telling their kids, 'good job!!!" Holy crap where did that asinine expression come from, anyway????? .............the idolatry given to sports figures......they chase a ball, get hurt somewhat, and make millions.........huh????? .........any of life's ceremonies; I'm 75 now and DETEST going to funerals, wedding ceremonies, graduations......BEEN TO THEM ALL, AND DON'T wanna go anymore,,,,,,,,,,,,so don't invite me, OK?????? Waiters/servers or whatever the hell else they wanna be called today who NEVER ask if you want more coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!! some, I repeat, SOME black people who walk around with a defiant look on their face......so what the hell's YOUR problem? you have a place to live,a job, food no the table, freedoms other people in the world don't have...what the hell reason for that look??????????????????? perfectly healthy people getting assistance..my niece knows a young couple, small town in Ohio, both working, no kids, who get HELP WITH THEIR RENT.....I thought perhaps one was disabled? no, both fine......so what the hell's going on here?????? you work, are healthy, and have the GALL to ask for help??????????? get lost!!!!!! people at the checkout line at the store, who have to dig and dig for their wallet.......you didn't know you were next in line? WTF?? the worst is when they WHIP OUT THEIR DAMN CHECKBOOK.....OH NO!! now we have to wait for them to make every entry, etc., etc., etc. there oughta be a separate line for these jackasses.........CAN'T YOU USE A CREDIT CARD LIKE OTHERS?????????????? even paying cash would be better. and there you have it.........hope you read it all the way to the end. and thanks............. I FEEL LOTS BETTER NOW. LOL :-D
      Every word and I'm glad you feel better. Although I'm heartbroken you won't be at my nonexistent wedding.
    • BRG
      well, for you, maybe I'll change!!! lol....
      As long as it's non-existent?
  • When people call a cap a hat.
  • wanting to go to this church 2 blocks away tonight only to have it be so windy out
  • neighbors that talk too loud in the halls nnaking it innpossible to read a book or go online, hate that
  • Smokers who toss their cigs out the window; People who don't hold the door for the person behind them; Drivers who do Hollywood stops; Drivers who won't signal; Men who spit outside, especially in front of others; People who blow their nose at the table; Bicycle riders who ride when it's dark outside wearing dark clothing; Bicyclists who ride in the car lane, I don't give a rat's A$$ if it's legal here. It's dangerous.
  • Not being able to understand the words to a song because my hearing is bad. Not being able to hear the professor when he turns his head and I can't read his lips and the sounds together. Being around blood at the hospital. I hate blood, it smells bad and is disgusting. People who mistreat thier pets. Dirty eye glasses of any kind. Nothing more gross than a nice looking person wearing nasty, dirty eye glasses. Halloween, detest the day. they should discontinue it forever. Alcohol, I detest alcohol as well: the way it tastes and what it does to people. Winter in the east, dunt like it at all.