• Just keep doing your best and asking questions. You will see your nice new avatar at the top of the list very soon. Don't be discouraged if you make mistakes, that's how we learn, and you are smart enough to know your English will get better with practice. Some people will be rude, don't let that bother you either. Just remember .. you are smart and can speak 4 languages, which is probably 3 more than the rude idiot. : )
    • Myang
      Yeah! And the crown goes to Ice Man! Can i nominate you as the spoke person of this community? haha! Thanks! That's really encouraging. I feel so motivated!
  • the same as always.
    • Myang
      same like?....YOU'RE NONSENSE? :D haha!
    • Anonymous
      no darling I am not.
    • Myang
      awww. :D ok then! what's your avatar name? i dont want to call you ANONYMOUS! :D
    • Anonymous
      if you like my response n u ask for my name I don't mind. n otherwise also heartfelt answers can be understood. that should be important.
    • Myang
      ok. :)
    • Myang
      but why you don't mind about me asking your name? even code name? nickname?
    • Anonymous
      I don't mind u asking me my name is because I have a beautiful musical name. n am proud of it. n I don't basically believe in code names or nick names. sometimes they do sound artificial.
    • Myang
      ok. may i know your beautiful musical name?
  • As the Ice man stated hopefully most rude people will be filtered out in this second phase of AB. But if you need any support or help in a down down time old Articfox is still out there. Stay positive and if you can could you become my friend?
    • Myang
      Sure Fox! as i've said in my other comment in your comment (sounds confusing xD) I even gave you a nickname out of your avatar haha Hello there friend!