• I'd upgrade my car. Go from a Honda to a Lexus or BMW LOL.
  • 2-11-2017 I would buy 500 ounces of silver. The nation is collapsing, and it will be nice to own something of tradeable value when the end comes.
  • Well, 10,000 is not a lot , but if you have to spend it in a week. Pay up you credit card , one of them. Buy some clothes for the coming season. Give some to your family , mother, brother , sister; who ever need it most,and then give some to the people on the street , see what they need , you will feel very happy . I did a few times giving money to teenage student that miss money for lunch , from a stranger the fell the world is still warm . Go out and do some good with the money.
  • I'd take a trip to Tokyo and Seoul
  • Pay up my bills, rent for the year; pay up car note; give some to family, friends, etc, a good portion to the Watchtower Bible Tract Society; update puter; purchase new wardrobe, etc.