• 1-31-2017 Reddit has that voting scheme where anybody can downvote you and your posting privileges are cut, no discussion, no review, no forgiveness, nothing. It is equivalent to a driveby shooting. Blurtit had a similar situation but only the moderator was involved and he was not a stable personality. I quit before we came to words. Yahoo Answers was turning into a sewer and I didn't post there for a while. When I posted again, I was banned without explanation. Other than those, I hang out at all the Q&A sites that are still online.
    • RareCatch
      Excellent Feb. 06
  • I belonged to the old AB for 8 years till they closed then I came here the day they opened. Welcome~Hope to friend you when they come up with that function. Good Day Feb. 06
  • I just joined recently. It's one of 3 that I belong to.
    • Willy D Billiams
      would you share the others?
  • I was asked to join by another member who had been on the old AB for about three years.
  • I don't use this site regularly because its too incomplete and beta like- there still isn't a proper notifications system, and you can't even view questions and answers after a certain point.. its a shame because this site is the nicest looking one i've tried in quite a while. Mind you, i wasn't on the old answerbag so i don't know what that was like.
  • cause i like it, im on yahoo answers a lot myself