• I'm a new member -- I think I've been here a year. I found Answerbag through a search one day, then two days later another Google lead me here and I registered.
  • Sitting on a toilet seat!
  • From a search engine...There have been at least three versions of Answerbag that I know of.
  • cant remember, maybe from ep
    • Rick
      I never saw this place mentioned on EP; sadly EP closed last year or the year before.
  • I was a member of the old Answerbag no way I can remember how I found out, I remembered because I looked through my Roboform passwords and saw Answerbag on it then tried signing in after a couple years not signing in and wound up creating a new account. Am I long winded today or what? Tee hee!
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      I don't think we knew each other in the old AB. I wouldn't know how you have upgraded your way of thinking.
    • Rick
      Just a guess on my part but maybe new parts onto old parts. But just think of the verse that says something about putting new wine in and old bag.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      To put new wine into an old bag would only be asking for it to burst, so you are a new and improved Rick. I did hear about a Rickster in the old AB. It's out with the old and in with the new.
  • A Chinook helicopter did a leaflet drop over my island.