• Do you think they have a big jar full of spiders that they drop our questions into for half an hour ?
    • we are dough
      I pity the poor spiders who have to read my pathetic, moronic questions......
      ..Yes, I understand ...
    • we are dough
      Bastard.....
      [Elvis voice] "Thank you, thank you very much ! "
  • My own questions haven't, but I have seen a few that have been. I haven't the slightest idea what it means either, although my guess would be that it is waiting for the admin to decide whether it should be displayed or removed. I don't know why such a process would be called "spidering" though. I must admit I am not an expert on computer jargon.
      Thanks.
    • we are dough
      For what? More inane blandness....?
      No she made me a nice salad to go with my bland gruel.
  • My answers from the old bag appeared on my profile not long after I'd recovered this account and when I clicked to view the questions, it said they've been "queued for spidering". I have no idea what that means.
      More than a little confusing isn't it. One of my current Q's was "queued for spidering" the other night. It would be nice to find out what that means , once and for all.
    • Temperance Brennan
      I agree, I find myself quite curious.