Thanks. That's young.
    • we are dough
      Not as young as 13.....
      And 12 is younger still ..
    • Natural Blonde Hottie
      I was much younger than you. I was only 3 when I needed glasses. I cnsider myself lucky to have needed glasses since I was real yung since I love wearing glasses and guys always compliment me and tell me how sexy my glasses look.
  • I've worn glasses ever since I was 3 years old and proud of it. I wear my glasses all the time even when I'm sleeping, swimming or taking a shower because I love wearing glasses and guys love and compliment me on my glasses all the time.
      Yes, they look great on you ! : )
  • I've been wearing reading glasses for about two years now. Right after my 45th birthday my vision suddenly changed. I was 20/20 before that.
      That's about what age I started to need glasses for reading too.
      During the Reagan years, then.
      I think I was a teen in the Reagan years. I was married when he got shot.
  • Hard to tell, I think I may have been prescribed glasses I didn't need as a child simply because they were covered by welfare at the time. I was told later in life that I had an astigmatism, but I was told when I enlisted in The: Navy at 23 that I didn't need glasses. I got them again around 40 from the VA. I can't read, pass the drivers license vision test or see well enough to use my phone without them now. I outgrew my vanity with my youthful good looks so I have no problem with wanting to wear them unless I'm cleaning them, brushing my hair, sleeping or in the shower.
      Do you wear them on white-knuckle roller-coaster rides?
      I don't think I've been on a roller-coaster in 30 years, but I probably wouldn't think to take them off if I did go on one! Thanks for the heads up I'll try to remember to take them off if I do go on one!
      I will stand underneath and hold your glasses for you, my enigmatic friend.
      No way! You're riding with me!
      But who will hold our glasses?
      I'll think of something!
      You're not chicken are you Beaker?
  • In my early teens, for reading and watching TV. They have been a permanent fixture on my boyish good looks since I was 21.
      Even on White Knuckle roller coaster rides? What about when you're making out with one of those really hideous creatures?
      Yeah, good question !! What do the turtles have to say about your glasses when you're tryin' to get it on with them ??? ...
      Hold on, hold on, hold on. @Linda; What hideous creatures? @Ice Man; They say I look like Harry Potter and can I show them some magic.
      If I remember correctly I was referring to your comments on the question what animals you find attractive, or something like that
      You think sexy animals are hideous creatures? How can anyone think a giraffe is anything but gorgeous and irresistible?
      Of course! My appolgy
      But ya gotta admit sometimes NOT wearing glasses has its advantages! I've actually worn my glasses In the pool, but I don't think the chemicals are good for the lenses