• Hi! Neither. I am a Christian but do not believe in celebrating Christmas as a religious holiday simply because it is not the day Jesus was born. We keep a secular holiday and it has fallen to me to feed family and friends. When I was newly married I offered to do it and I've quite been designated as the official cook/hostess ever since. So bring a chair (we really don't have enough!) and take a plate. Goodness this year I had to do Thanksgiving meal as well. Wish me luck.
    • RareCatch
      Who is Jesus? Any relation to the Easter bunny? Dec. 13
      Good luck.
    • officegirl
      Thank you.
  • Xmas is just a merchants day!! Dec. 13
      Soooooo that's a Bah- humbug ? lol
  • Christmas just sort of wore out its welcome. Whatever it was supposed to be, it never made the grade. Although it worked pretty well for Coca Cola, who invented it.
      Coca Cola, Really ?? And here I thought it was the Charles Dickens story of "A Christmas Carol" that started it all. Goes to show you what I know. ; )
  • A little of both. It depends on who I'm shopping for. I go all out for my husband and close friends and family, but I feel a little more "Bah-Humbug" when I need to get something for other people.
      I think that's both reasonable and understandable. As others are pointing out - Christmas has become too commercialized and very expensive. ; )
  • On Christmas eve i go to my grandma's house and we open presents,and on Christmas day,i open the presents my mom and dad got me and then we go to my aunt's house.
    • lilylights
      Crap i misread the question... sorry :c
      That's okay, I would still call all your activity as "going all out". Thanks for answering : )
  • I love giving gifts! But I don't wait till Christmas to give gifts. I give them all year long. Christmas used to be a lot more fun when I had children around.
  • its boring, my family is jewish and my friends wont ask me over
  • Bah-humbug for me. I don't celebrate Christmas but I do love Jesus Christ. He is my Lord and Saviour.