• If swelling persists or area of inflammation increases then obtain some antihistamine medicine from a drug store. Common antihistamine tablets are used for hayfever and creams for skin irritations.
  • Put ice on it. If that doesn't reduce the swelling and pain in a couple of hours go to the doctor.

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy