• You need to take a course of study in geology with a specialization in volcanology. Keep in mind that this is a rather specialized field for which there really are not many applications in the commercial sector. So, your career opportunities are pretty much limited to government or academia. This being the case, if you really want to pursue this as a career, then you had better get a Ph. D. The scarcity of jobs in this field make this almost almost a necessity. I know. That was my choice of fields. However, I only went as far as a Master's degree and I haven't been able to get any jobs in that specific field.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy