• Go to the doctor.
  • also how old are you if your young could be going if your older have you been working out if so just musles geting used to working out or even if you work out all the time they might need a breack if you wernt than like the other person said make a doctors appointment asap
  • This would be common if you are a weight lifter, but if you are, you probably would have been aware what is happening. What you have sounds like arthritis or bursitis or a combination of both, but no one can say except for your doctor after an examination. If you can take it, you could try some ibuprophen for relief, and if that doesn't work see a doctor. Also, for me, heat helps relieve the pain and cold makes it worse. Jaccuzi=good ; pool=bad!

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy