• How can we know this.
  • Everyone is born a virgin , so yes
  • Jesus had a wife, so I would say no.
  • i bet he was be cause god would of frowned on him but here is a bigger question did jesus ever masturbate?
  • Does it matter?
  • was? Is!
  • I don't kiss and tell
  • I used to be but I lost it a few years back.
  • Jesus was not married and Jesus was sinless, so yes he was a virgin. If I can do it so can God.
  • Last time I heard a question like this, someone that he Jesus no penis and was therefore immune to temptation. Personally, I doubt it. He was, after all, a man. However, I think that there will be scripture tossed hither and yon by both sides so I think it best no to question the sexuality of someone who hasn't walked the Earth in over 2000 years, at least not when we have more important things to worry about like poverty, famine, disease, war....
  • With roughly 30 undocumented years, including his teen ones... And having all those magical powers with which to impress the girls (not to mention transport himself to far off corners of the globe where the focus of his future biography would miss is "youthful indiscretions") - I'd say the liklihodd is: NO F-ing Way! :-) +5
  • How many 33-year-old males are?! ;-)
  • 1) First we have to accept that a man named Jesus Christ, as he is presented in the Bible, really existed. There is no absolute proof of this. The mainstream opinion is that he existed (but his deed are controversial). Most Christians believe that he was a virgin. However, there is no proof for this belief either. The Bible does not say anything about it. Some could also think that to lose one's virginity outside marriage would have been a sin, and no marriage of Jesus can be proven without doubt. The mainstream opinion is that he was not married. Here is a summary of Jesus's views about sexuality (but not everyone would agree with this presentation): 2) "Summarizing Jesus' statements involving human sexuality: - Divorce: He may or many not have believed that sexual misconduct was a sufficiently serious ground to justify a divorce. - Lust: If Matthew 5:27-28 does refer to lust directed at another man's wife, then a clearer translation into English of Matthew 5:27-28 might be: "Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery: But I say unto you, that whosoever looketh on [another man's] wife with an obsessive consuming lust hath committed adultery with her already in his heart." That is, normal feelings of attraction are not sinful. - The Samaritan woman: The quotation from John 4 may or may not criticize the woman's sexual behavior and marital history. - The adulteress: The quotation from John 8 appears to be a forgery by an unknown author, which is not part of the original gospel of John. Its authority is questionable. So, a case can be made that Jesus was totally silent on matters relating to sexual behavior except for the special case involving obsessive feelings of lust towards a married person other than one's spouse. If an individual wants to match Jesus' expectations in inter-personal relationships, then he/she might wish to fall back on his general ethical teachings: - To treat and value one's neighbor as one would wish to be treated. - To not be exploitive, dominating, manipulative, controlling, violent, or abusive towards others. - To, above all, not abuse children." Source and further information: http://www.religioustolerance.org/sex_jesu.htm
  • 1 Corinthians 7, verses 8 & 9: 8 I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, It is good for them if they abide even as I. 9 But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn. This quote indicates he was unmarried and a virgin. There is nothing solid to substantiate that ever changed. Possible? Yes, but it likely would have been made clear if it were true.
  • Jesus was not married. And sex without marriage is sin. Jesus did not sin. So yes Jesus was a virgin.
  • u people may not believe or understand ..but there are even humans, men and women , who have NEVER lusted/masterbated..u can only see your own weakness and immaturity and can't not FATHOM that there are people much stronger, maturer, and spiritual...that can resist such smallness of character..yes, natural for us to have these feelings..but it also natural to mature, stop them and resist!!! its called becoming a MAN /WOMAN....:) yes, HE was a virgin, pure ...:)
  • Fellow christians don't give people the satisfaction of answering crap like this.Just bashing Christ is all they are doing.