• Neither... Tourist visas are for nonresidents. If you want to be a temporary resident, you get a study visa or work visa. If you want to be a permanent resident, you get an immigration visa, and can later get citizenship.
  • Travelers use tourist visas. To live in a foreign country, you generally have to have some kind of visa other than a tourist one.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy